What is CRA and its benefits?
create-react-app CLI tool allows you to quickly create & run React applications with no configuration step.
Let's create Todo App using CRA:
# Installation$ npm install -g create-react-app# Create new project$ create-react-app todo-app$ cd todo-app# Build, test and run$ npm run build$ npm run test$ npm start
It includes everything we need to build a React app:
- React, JSX, ES6, and Flow syntax support.
- Language extras beyond ES6 like the object spread operator.
- Autoprefixed CSS, so you don’t need -webkit- or other prefixes.
- A fast interactive unit test runner with built-in support for coverage reporting.
- A live development server that warns about common mistakes.
- A build script to bundle JS, CSS, and images for production, with hashes and sourcemaps.