How to structure Redux top level directories?
Most of the applications has several top-level directories as below:
- Components: Used for dumb components unaware of Redux.
- Containers: Used for smart components connected to Redux.
- Actions: Used for all action creators, where file names correspond to part of the app.
- Reducers: Used for all reducers, where files name correspond to state key.
- Store: Used for store initialization.
This structure works well for small and medium size apps.
August 20, 2022
How to programmatically trigger click event in React?
November 06, 2022ReactJS