What are the design goals of service workers?
Below are the list of design goals of Angular's service workers,
- It caches an application just like installing a native application
- A running application continues to run with the same version of all files without any incompatible files
- When you refresh the application, it loads the latest fully cached version
- When changes are published then it immediately updates in the background
- Service workers saves the bandwidth by downloading the resources only when they changed.
October 24, 2022