What are lifecycle hooks available?
Angular application goes through an entire set of processes or has a lifecycle right from its initiation to the end of the application. The representation of lifecycle in pictorial representation as follows,
The description of each lifecycle method is as below,
- ngOnChanges: When the value of a data bound property changes, then this method is called.
- ngOnInit: This is called whenever the initialization of the directive/component after Angular first displays the data-bound properties happens.
- ngDoCheck: This is for the detection and to act on changes that Angular can't or won't detect on its own.
- ngAfterContentInit: This is called in response after Angular projects external content into the component's view.
- ngAfterContentChecked: This is called in response after Angular checks the content projected into the component.
- ngAfterViewInit: This is called in response after Angular initializes the component's views and child views.
- ngAfterViewChecked: This is called in response after Angular checks the component's views and child views.
- ngOnDestroy: This is the cleanup phase just before Angular destroys the directive/component.
October 23, 2022
What is Angular Framework?
November 04, 2022Angular
What is a Angular module?
November 03, 2022Angular
What are the steps to use animation module?
October 31, 2022Angular